کولڈریکس ٹیبلٹ / Coldrex Tablet in Urdu
Coldrex tablet is used to treat cough, flu, fever, and cold and associated symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing, nasal congestion, and sore throat. It is composed of Chlorpheniramine, Paracetamol, and Pseudoephedrine.
Coldrex Tablet Uses in Urdu
Coldrex Tablet کھانسی، فلو، بخار، اور سردی اور اس سے وابستہ علامات جیسے پانی بھری آنکھیں، چھینکیں، ناک بند ہونا، اور گلے کی سوزش کے علاج کے لیے استعمال ہوتی ہے۔ یہ Chlorpheniramine، Paracetamol، اور Pseudoephedrine پر مشتمل ہے۔
Coldrex Tablet formula
Risks and warnings
You should know the risks and warnings of Coldrex tablet to prevent its misuse.
You should know the risks and warnings of Coldrex tablet to prevent its misuse.You should know the risks and warnings of Coldrex tablet to prevent its misuse.
The risks and warnings associated with Coldrex tablet are:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
It’s important to consult your doctor before taking Coldrex tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Patients allergic to any of the ingredients in Coldrex tablet are advised not to use it.
How to use Coldrex Tablet?
- Take the tablet by mouth with a glass of water
- Do not crush or chew the tablet
- Follow the dosage instructions of your doctor
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage
- Do not use the medicine after the expiry date has passed
Coldrex Side Effects
The common side effects of Coldrex tablet are:
- Blurred vision
- Store the medicine at room temperature
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Protect it from sunlight and moisture
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Coldrex?
Every ingestible or injectable medicinal product has its particular side effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Coldrex include;
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist at emeds Pharmacy before using this tablet.
- Do not drive a car, or operate any heavy machinery.
How Effective is Coldrex?
Coldrex constricts the blood vessels in the body. It increases the patient’s pain threshold, as well as the blood flow, sweating, and heat loss. It is beneficial if used against;
- Hay fever
- Common cold
- Watery eyes
- Itchy throat or skin
- Anaphylactic shock
What Dose Should I Choose?
For an adult and children (older than age 12), the recommended dosage is 1-2 Coldrex tablets up to 4 times every day. It is not recommended for the children below age 12. Do not take for more than 7 consecutive days without a doctor’s advice. Your doctor can adjust the dosage based on symptoms, reactions, and age. You must not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed. Do not stop using the medicine abruptly without consulting your doctor. If you have any queries, ask your doctor or our professional pharmacist at emeds Pharmacy.
What is the price of Coldrex Tablet in Pakistan?
The Coldrex Tablet price in Pakistan is Rs. 308
What is Coldrex Tablet used for?
Coldrex Tablet is used in the following conditions:
What is Coldrex Tablet composed of?
Coldrex Tablet is composed of:
Do you need a prescription to buy Coldrex Tablet?
To buy Coldrex Tablet you must have a prescription signed by your doctor.